F.I.P.J.P – Fédération Internationale de Pétanque et de Jeu Provençal / International Federation of Pétanque and Provençal Game The FIPJP is a worldwide organisation of licensed players for Petanque and the game Provençal – two similar sports which have a shared modern history. The FIPJP is also a founding member of the World Federation of the Sport of Boules (WCSB 1985) which works to have the sport, along with other boules sports, included in the Olympic Games. In 1986 petanque was recognised by the Intenational Olympic Committee (C.I.O.). In 2007 the sport of pétanque celebrated it’s 100th birthday.
BUKU OLAHRAGA PETANQUE BAHASA INDONESIA
We are please to finally release our book “Olahraga Petanque” which should be helpfull to all from fresh starter / curious individuals, more advanced Petanque fans, players and of course referees.
The book is a fully illustrated manual with all Petanque International Rules details (FIPJP), guidance for competition equipment, general advices, technical base as well as competiton organisation sistems.
We hope this book can be your new reference manual to guide you towards better understanding of Pétanque sport !
Where to find it ?
- La Javanaise 2018 – 7th edition – Unplugged
- Men World Championship 2018 – All results
- LA JAVANAISE – 6th Edition – November 2017
- Hello Indonesia !
- KABAR BOKA BOSI – Downloads for all
- LA JAVANAISE – 5th Edition – October 2016
- Kabar Boka-Bosi – The Pétanque Newsletter in Indonesia
- La Javanaise – JPC Open Triple Competition – 2015 – 2014 – 2013 – 2012
- New Pétanque field in SMA 93 High school – East Jakarta